ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    yes, yes, i know, i am nostra-freaking-damus...

this is how i predicted DEG was worth $1.70 early last year:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dgo%E2%80%99s-ambition-for-deg.5215180/page-5?post_id=42828521

BTW actually after the cap raise at $1.20, due to dilution, the target should have changed to about $1.40. But it went to just under $1.70 anyhow. Twice!

Now DEG is worth heaps more. I might revisit my spreadsheet to work out how much but there are lots of quality analysts putting out numbers these days.

Also in this thread i said DEG was as perfect a gold play as you will ever find.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-a-31-2-million-capital-raising.5364274/page-219?post_id=44499577

But i left out some other stuff i hasn't thought of at the time, which goes to show how important luck is in this game. Here is the full list starting with the ones i left out

* close to major highways
    * close to major gas pipelines
    * close to major power lines fed by two (presumably somewhat redundant) power stations at each end
    * minimal native title/planning issues
    * high grade large shallow open pittable discovery
    * owns most of the nearology in a vast new gold province
    * politically stable jurisdiction which will soon be looking for all opportunities for employment growth
    * low oil price (OK not so much now)
    * not far from a port (which will soon accept freight)
    * resources found so far are quite close together
    * exploring and developing, not mining, so not much impacted by COVID-19 (apart from general logistics delays which affect everyone else more)
    * environmental issues not likely to be a factor
    * takeover blocking stake held by DGO which is smaller than DEG so they are not likely to take DEG over allowing other shareholders to ride it all the way up
    * on the radar of major gold industry players (previously i said KLA, Novo and Sprott, just more/others now)
    * $80 million in the bank (was $40 million)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.