DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: A$31.2 Million Capital Raising, page-270

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    yes, yes, i know, i am nostra-freaking-damus...

this is how i predicted DEG was worth $1.70 early last year:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dgo%E2%80%99s-ambition-for-deg.5215180/page-5?post_id=42828521

BTW actually after the cap raise at $1.20, due to dilution, the target should have changed to about $1.40. But it went to just under $1.70 anyhow. Twice!

Now DEG is worth heaps more. I might revisit my spreadsheet to work out how much but there are lots of quality analysts putting out numbers these days.

Also in this thread i said DEG was as perfect a gold play as you will ever find.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-a-31-2-million-capital-raising.5364274/page-219?post_id=44499577

But i left out some other stuff i hasn't thought of at the time, which goes to show how important luck is in this game. Here is the full list starting with the ones i left out

* close to major highways
    * close to major gas pipelines
    * close to major power lines fed by two (presumably somewhat redundant) power stations at each end
    * minimal native title/planning issues
    * high grade large shallow open pittable discovery
    * owns most of the nearology in a vast new gold province
    * politically stable jurisdiction which will soon be looking for all opportunities for employment growth
    * low oil price (OK not so much now)
    * not far from a port (which will soon accept freight)
    * resources found so far are quite close together
    * exploring and developing, not mining, so not much impacted by COVID-19 (apart from general logistics delays which affect everyone else more)
    * environmental issues not likely to be a factor
    * takeover blocking stake held by DGO which is smaller than DEG so they are not likely to take DEG over allowing other shareholders to ride it all the way up
    * on the radar of major gold industry players (previously i said KLA, Novo and Sprott, just more/others now)
    * $80 million in the bank (was $40 million)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.