DEG 1.24% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: A$31.2 Million Capital Raising, page-44

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Let me just say this for what its worth.
    I used to be on the other side , director of small mining company , although many years ago.
    It is very very difficult raining a chunk of money for a junior mining company on the ASX. BLOODY DIFFICULT.
    I t has to be a generous offer to get many interested , and it hurts directors maybe harder than the shareholders , as most are fighting hard for the best results.
    YES - DEG has a great opportunity , but it needs much money , and to get a big chunk is not easy.

i think we are all going to do fine over the coming months - and l do know the directors are trying very hard - Andy has a hug e number of shares and he sure not keen on giving out shares cheap
    It not easy raising money - even harder in todays virus times with banks looking a bit concerned about lending or investing.

God we even have a non-holder or two here on this DEG forum that completely knocks with zero heart or back bone to ever invest , just jealous spite that gives us a bit of humour whenever he appears.

i think us shareholders are in a great position - yes , it might not go as we dream for - BUT IT MIGHT TOO
    And l sure hanging in a bit longer

Best of luck investers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $4.131M 3.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68632 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 164146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.