LRS 0.00% 19.5¢ latin resources limited

agree @Ritchiejc if one believes it's going up to $.32 to $...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    agree @Ritchiejc

if one believes it's going up to $.32 to $ .35 cents by July or $.75 cents by December ... no need to sell. The belief has to be strong. It's good to have a Sophisticated investor on board LRS. Always a good sign along with other positive Institutions. This CR is just what LRS needs to advance in discovering its greatness.

So I had some cash come about and jumped in again. LRS has my 8 buy orders completed. There is something special about this equity. I cannot use TA to show anyone it's future neither can I use the current FA to prove anything as factual. But I can rightfully say whenever I trade this equity ( and mostly buy it not sell) there is a deep feeling that you have just invested into something monumental...

I buy Apple or Tesla or Coke shares and don't feel it ( apart from Berkshire) ... But there is something incredible with LRS. I will keep this message and revisit it in 6 months or 8. It will create that deepening smile most definitely. Jumped into ITM at IPO (not cross promoting) and it jumped up beautifully and has good prospects for graphite.

So LRS management; it is absolutely important to be extremely focused on where you drill, create the story of drills , believe in LRS quality , and it's overall resource size, push regular news regularly, but throw in spectacular news ; thats the value add. As a shareholder I expect that the holes will be good but show me something exceptional and the market frenzy starts.

To be exceptional you have to add value constantly, when the market beats you , you still carry on doing incremental value adds, then big Mo = Momentum will take over and you see everything builds up so easily...

LRS has potential, ofcourse it does , my eye was at $0.04 cents and now buying at much much higher ... why?
    because in 8 months time one will feel todays $.20 cents was dirt cheap

DYOR please, but gut feelings are generally on the money... Believe it, see it, and it will happen just use the secret tonic ... Patience

This forum is good, and every shareholder has his/her strengths. So always good to see a different perspective , might not agree will still get you thinking (not) fearing. Why ? because you have bought in something you believe in. So keep big Mo = Momentum by your side...

great day today and no doubt there will be volatility but hang on ... tonight we trade and invest in NYSE before the long Easter ... let's see what we find...
    but
    LRS is LRS remember that !!!

regards
    OrdFin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $545.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 18.0¢ $2.554M 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 569827 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 372862 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.