RAC 4.07% $1.18 race oncology ltd

Look I tended to agree . But not looking at the reality of the...

1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3049
    Look I tended to agree . But not looking at the reality of the Top20. It is a very professional shareholder base now . And has become more concentrated - with some very smart buying this year is my guess .

It helps to realise this and so to be aware to hang on to shares of significance . (that wish to hold onto anyway )

All small holders together, I can see yes , (‘we’) are then significant.
    I agree that within cents , any news source can add to knowledge & have influence at times on sentiment of every reader .
    Im glad we are not reading “promo” RAC articles in that respect . Shareholders hopefully are becoming more fundamentally invested too when they’ve purchased , as they have realised the value in the company & understand more about the true prospects of bisantrene and RAC .
    The overall story of how this came to be to this point is all part of it — but it’s about real trials now , and funding is achieved for mediumterm now .
    I would think that partnerships or further prospective money be more a likelihood from next year . ( I hope management remain careful about dilution and opportunity buying by outside money)

From here forwards - RAC has incredible connections and highly respected people of influence, andabilities , aboard !
    Whatever occurs also from here - RAC has a valuable asset with bisantrene .

I wanted to see it in the clinic finally in breast and other difficult to treat cancers , where there is proven (shown in - clear data ) efficacy, and past lives saved . And this is happening , starting this year now ! (pending all collaborations between the teams & announcements etal . **COH wildcard * included although this would effect future / other trials - and is all for the good , best clinical treatment use of bisantrene )

**This should be information which is conveyed in whatever way possible . **
    Or things could be still stuck in first or second gear - it was essential to get traction by last year, and new trials planning & in train & underway.
    This has been critical , to be at this point , as concomitant data from the independant research at City of Hope ( COH) has even emerged .
    COH data - might have emerged *after * the approaches were first considered by the new investors??
    Added to their urgency ? I would think so !

Race is poised already with the confirming of historic results - from Sheba trial .
    This whole journey for Race began back in time now and the time was ticking , but Race is significantly down the pathway here , to best monetise and make bisantrene broadly available in cancer treatments. Far more than first envisaged by Bill Garner most likely although he well understood the compelling potential bisantrene had against a broad basket of dire , & relapsed cancers .

Small companies cannot waste money on advertising and that’s not the best way to a stable shareholder base anyway.
    We have these incredibly astute biotech / biomedical investors who have come aboard and are spreading the information of Race investment with their investor base - including most particularly the chairman of Polynovo , who regularly buys on market in the companies he holds and leads !

This predominant ownership is (far ) removed from HC .
    I am really grateful for the information here though as we are all removed from what is happening , but this has functioned as a think- tank collective here and in other boutique stocks . I think RAC has some particularly intelligent work posted by wombat777 for sure .
    We are all busy, and this is a very valuable thing to be able to log in and read up fairly quickly what has been happening with a stock that can be holding or are watching . I’m grateful to HC for sure too .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.050(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $199.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.18 $257.5K 213.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 1400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.050 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.17 19641
Last updated 11.39am 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.