FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

Copper, Gold & Magnetite – El Dorado The El Dorado concession...

1. 4,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Copper, Gold & Magnetite – El Dorado

The El Dorado concession area consists of 8 blocks totalling approximately 750 hectares, sits along the El Tofo fault and within the Atacama IOCG belt (Iron Oxide Copper Gold). The area is well known for magnetite, gold and copper mineralisation.
    Early stage geophysics, surface sampling and mapping have been completed indicating that further exploration works are justified.

El Dorado is prospective for two commodities that have excellent fundamentals and where the pricing outlook is favourable, copper and gold. We look forward to sharing updates as the drill program unfolds. The drill program is expected to take 5 weeks. Core samples from all holes will be submitted to ALS Global in Chile and with analysis done at their facility in Peru. -END

When is this drilling program to recommence? From what i have read it was suspended
    because of covid.

The Magnetite future here looks bright, so i grabbed a few last week, if solid intercepts of copper or gold are abundant, i can see plenty of added value with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4518357 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2289777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.