RCR 4.55% 11.5¢ rincon resources limited

They did that last time and learnt the hard way. CPS dumped...

1. 11,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4649
    They did that last time and learnt the hard way. CPS dumped their shares during the month after the first raise in the 2.5c-3.5c channel. Which kept the share price there for a long time while everyone was getting very negative in these threads. Next minute it rose to 15c. I am sure CPS won't make the same mistake again. I can see them holding out until at minimum Avalon drilling. The heritage survey has been completed and by all accounts they are just awaiting the completion of the heritage report and then the rigs will be getting sent there. Can't be too long away now, I can see us drilling there in the next 4 weeks. There are no financial constraints anymore after the recent raise. In the next month while we await phase 2 drilling, we will be getting plenty of assay results returned from phase 1 drilling to keep the market happy and excited. IP survey results too. A lot going on which is why the share price is yet to hit 10c capital raise price, even with copper and gold prices retreating in the past 2 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $489.6K 4.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 986349 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 558600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.