RCR 4.55% 11.5¢ rincon resources limited

I don't really think the phase 1 result being encouraged. DD1...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I don't really think the phase 1 result being encouraged. DD1 result is due to release anytime soon. DD2 result will not be expected significant good. So both releases could make a falling days. RC results currently are keeping in tight lips. All these results are not the reason for the stock to jump strongly so whatever SP rise or fall due to news coming out, it doesn't really matter because all eyes on Avalon.

About CPS, I actually thought they might do a wonderful job in last 2 CR. The big shark behind should come from last 2 CR but they tried to squeeze out all weak hands and accumulated more so they could easily manipulate SP. Once they decided to push up SP, there is no coming back (even the first big retreat to 7.3cents was still more than double to SP before initial jump. Now CR is more than triple of their costs. Most important thing is majority of new shareholders have their average costs lifted to around 10 cents so they won't have much selling pressure now and still can push it higher until the company hit Avalon. If RCR had a discovery, they might let it go like WA1. If RCR found nothing, they could sell down at whatever price but still had good profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $489.6K 4.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 986349 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 558600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.