RCR 29.2% 11.5¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: A$5.6m Raising to Expand West Arunta Exploration, page-75

1. 11,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4589
    Best post of the day! The bipolar personalities come out after capital raisings! At the end of the day, it was completed at a premium! For us longer term holders, it looked like we would never escape the 2-3c channel a few months ago. We cannot be too angry, considering the share price performance, but I do agree, it should have been 12c plus seeing as though we were going to open 16c the day of the trading halt, which also makes the options look like childs play at 15c. They should have raised the bar 20-25c considering it is 2 years away.

It is one thing to attack the capital raise price which I think is fair, but to then try to somehow link poor drilling results to it, is desperation and clear as day these personalities have now sold. Considering these same personalities were all talking up the very positive drilling intercepts a couple of weeks ago with IOCG evidence and likely high-grade copper results on the way. ha-ha cry me a river! You can't suddenly say the results will be bad now. They sold out and now want a retreat in the share price so they can enter again. Classic trader mindset and can see it a mile away!

Support looks solid, many thought it would hit 10c today, myself included, but nobody wants to miss this boat with a huge amount of near term newsflow and the major one - Avalon (Luni-like geophysical signature) to be drilled out with this new $5-6M. Let's go!
    Last edited by coto: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.026(29.2%)
Mkt cap ! $33.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 11.5¢ 8.7¢ $1.828M 18.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 305453 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 174512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.