HRZ 3.77% 5.1¢ horizon minerals limited

Yes those happy MRP' days may come back as the experts are...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Yes those happy MRP' days may come back as the experts are predicting POS trending up to $50/oz and there is a lot of silver in Nimbus area - ann. from 2014 shows a lot of lenses left to explore... a lot of money was spent and borrowed from unlucky source... and the rest is history... but now all the ducks are lining up for Nimbus/silver to pay back IMHO/ DYOR:

. Highlights of the new drilling are (preliminary list
    of intersections above cut-off are included in Table 3):
     7.0m @ 1472 g/t Ag-Eq* in NBRC145 from 216m depth;
     Interval averages 755 g/t silver and 21% zinc.
     10.0m @ 852 g/t Ag-Eq* in NBRC151 from 206m depth;
     Interval averages 542 g/t silver and 8.3% zinc.
     14.0m @ 280 g/t Ag-Eq* in NBRC153 from 96m depth;
     Interval averages 258 g/t silver.
     8.0m @ 518 g/t Ag-Eq* in NBRC157 from 70m depth;
     Interval averages 326 g/t silver and 3.05 g/t gold.
     1.0m @ 1057 g/t Ag-Eq* in NBRC157 from 89m depth;
     Interval averages 761 g/t silver and 6.58 g/t gold.
    • Note*: Because the Nimbus Project reports Ore Reserves, the reported grade is
    Ag-Eq recovered grade, meaning that reporting has taken into consideration
    mining dilution, mining losses, mining recoveries and pillar allocation, metallurgical
    recoveries, refining and smelting losses and charges, marketing costs, and
    royalties. Full details of Ag Eq* calculations and input parameters detailed in
    Table 4.

The overall project economics of the Nimbus project remain robust despite the metal prices with the falling value of the
    Australian dollar continuing to offset lower US dollar commodity prices.
    Success in growing the Nimbus inventory sufficiently to extend the project’s forecast mine life beyond 5.5 years, along
    with reductions in mining and processing costs, would in turn deliver significant benefits to the project’s overall
    economics, including shareholder returns.
    Managing Director, Mr Morrie Goodz said “the results continue to support additional mineralisation which will add to the
    resource and reserve updates and form the final input into the feasibility studies due for completion in Q2 2015.”
    “We continue to identify that the upside at Nimbus is substantial and therefore we remain highly confident that the mine
    life could be extended significantly beyond the current five-and-a-half-year plan,” he said.

“The recent drilling has emphasised that gold-bearing intersections will continue to deliver additional value to the silverzinc mineralisation as evidenced by the NBRC157 intersections up to 6.5g/t gold reported in today’s announcement.”

Figure 1 – Nimbus silver-zinc-gold mine located 10km east of the Kalgoorlie Super Pit showing the current drilling
    program focused on adding additional extensions to the existing mine design. Continued successful drilling would add significant inventory to the current 5.5 year mine life of the Nimbus project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $37.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $58.27K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 174062
Last updated 13.18pm 16/05/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.