4DS 1.28% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

@Inductor I have done research as you suggested but it seems to...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @Inductor
    I have done research as you suggested but it seems to have clouded everything even more.

You stated - "They also have the issue of reliability, because making smaller filaments makes them less reliable"

But weebit has announced have " managed to scale down its device filament (the conductive path that either allows a current to flow or not) to a sub-5nm scale, without any deterioration of performance reliability."
    From what I find the current limit for metal oxide filaments is somewhere between 10-16nm.

Someone in a post above also stated "wbt is filamentary = will need speed crippling error correction = suitable for Embedded Memory (lower density) but not SCM"

From the research I have done and understand is all types of reram will need error correction to a some degree. And metal-oxide filaments cant be scaled down without significantly imparing performance and needing the correction.
    But weebit states-
    "Weebit’s technology is based on nano-porous silicon oxide, not metal, and thus requires very low current. Its own filament was found to be unaffected by higher current densities, allowing additional rapid scale down as memory demand continues to increase. Additionally, increases in current density will not affect device integrity, and there is no noticeable size-dependent electrical behaviour due to switching."

Silicon oxide is also a common material so weebit would be cheaper than 4ds and almost as reliable?
    Weebit also has been classified by as unaffected by radiation. Has 4ds tested this aswell?

Looks like they will be pretty similar to me.
    Or have I missed more?
    Please correct any mistakes I've made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $81.77K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 275202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.