TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: A.G.M. Presentation , page-9

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    you are a gem tarski.

many thanks for taking the trouble to get to the agm, just as you so kindly did for us all last yr too. from me, it's very much appreciated. you at least save me the air fare altho I would love the journey.

so pleased to know of austerity such as cookie restrictions which always reminds me of one hell of a successful usa investor yonks ago who had two investments in mind but only wished to make one. he went to the offices of both ceo's. one ceo made notes on gold letter headed notepaper, tore each one up as he went along ready for the next note. the other ceo was cutting up the days mail and recycling the envelopes for his notes ! I will leave it to you to figure out which outfit the investor bought into. the investor was jesse livermore. google him out if you do not know the fascinating story of jesse. in the end he died as we all shall but his journey to death is probably not the best life has to offer ! but successfully clever, was he.

so to wait for next yrs agm's. I am sure there will be more than biccies on offer. absolutely sure of this.

as for our brave questioner, at least someone has concerns. it keeps others on their toes regardless imo.

I will await patiently for the next months to see how everything develops from here on.

thanks again tarski,

no biccies then 40 ?

afraid not ted. afraid not.

next yr 40 ?

and more ted, and more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $306 76.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5374885 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8626609 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.