TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Stainless,Now I did say we would talk again soon. Interestingly,...

1. 134 Posts.
    Stainless,

Now I did say we would talk again soon. Interestingly, your form hasn't changed.... as soon as you see TAS move to the upside you come in and downramp the stock...... Anyway, that is your own view/style and you are entitled to it so thank you for your enlightening rhetoric but I think I'll just stick to what we do know about the company in the "current" climate :

(1) there is no value in the current share price for the overseas assets.... this reaffirms the argument for a revaluation;
    (2) the drilling programme is the most promising to date given the geophysical analytical support;
    (3) the company is currently in negotiation with major overseas seed capital investors;
    (4) Brehon is currently in negotiation re major overseas contracts - today's announcement is one of them;
    (5) Recently announced plans for corporate restructure/diversification will benefit company enormously in the short and long term by offering multi-point funding arrangements in a multi-directional business model;
    (6) Company has been successful recently in gaining government financial support for projects... future government support is highly feasible.

The above reasons are not exhaustive but provide a current indication of events that are compelling looking forward into the immediate future for the company..... Everyone should do their own research and invest accordingly.

As for the share price, some of us have had the opportunity to buy from placements... others have not.

Regards JBriggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.