HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

In today's presentation, HAV Management indicated it will be...

1. 3,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    In today's presentation, HAV Management indicated it will be targeting a Benagerie Dome IOCG target – coincident gravity/magnetic anomaly.

I located today on the HAV website the following North Portia JPG, that shows an aeromagnetic image of the Benagerie Core:

http://www.havilah-resources.com.au/images/North_Portia_Model_Lrg.jpg

Very similar to that shown in today's presentation, except for one important piece of information IMLTHO: the "Portia hardcore gold source? (high ground)" shown in red.

If HAV Management is going after a Benagerie Dome IOCG target in the short term, I suspect a few drill holes will also be made in that "Portia hardcore gold source? (high ground)" to test the theory of the gold mother lode!!

With respect to the structural evolution of the North Portia Cu-Au-Mo deposit, can I remind everyone of
    the following from earlier this year, particularly given HAV Management is likely to be relying on the high-resolution aeromagnetic data (gridded dataset) undertaken by MMG Limited (as part of the MMG/ HAV Exploration Joint Venture) in drilling the Benagerie Dome IOCG target:

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/nor...lution.2707774/?post_id=17090166#.V2uKgFefegR

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $38.28K 213.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48753 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 77972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.