HAV 0.00% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Oz Minerals CEO Andrew Cole eyes off four takeover targets Date...

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Oz Minerals CEO Andrew Cole eyes off four takeover targets
    Date
    May 25, 2015
    OZ Minerals chief executive Andrew Cole says the copper and gold company has four potential acquisitions it is doing due diligence on but will only proceed if the price tags are at a level that deliver good value.
    Mr Cole also declined to comment on the likely acquisition targets for OZ, but said the company had four potential acquisitions that it was putting through its due diligence process. Mr Cole said it was a very systematic process, where the best prospect was at the top of the list and if another came onto the radar then the bottom one of the four potentials was put on the back burner.
    Gee , I hope we aren't on their radar . Not yet . I have held this for more than six years on the recommendation of Peter Strachan. Participated in the capital raising which of course reduced my average price but still significantly in the red. Peter Strachan gave in ground valuations similar to you Clark. However , any takeover offer is not going to be anywhere near those levels. I hope this thinly traded share is will still be tightly held.
    Just my musings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $4.75K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7422 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 41232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.