CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Directly from their Website - Cann received the first licence...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Directly from their Website -

Cann received the first licence issued by the Australian Government’s Office of Drug Control in February 2017, a research licence that will allow it to progress the development of medicinal cannabis. It has established relationships with organisations in both Australia and overseas that can supply elite genetics and collaborate on breeding programs.

In addition to the cannabis research licence the company, on 8 March 2017 Cann was issued Australia’s first Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Licence. The new licence allows Cann Group to produce Australian grown material that can be prescribed for patient use.

So already they have Licences that QBL so desperately requires..

They also have an import /export licence granted by the ODC

So there's three things QBL is trying to achieve but hasn't yet..

They harvested crops already in Aug 2017 and are working with the CSIRO for clinical trials

Cann Group is producing medicinal cannabis for subsequent manufacturing into a final product that can be accessed by patients via clinical trials, or through the TGA’s Authorised Prescriber or Special Access Scheme.

These guys are purely a MM company and they have already got the licences they need.... With QBL still waiting for these and the time frames for clinical trials they'll have to go through I don't see Canntabs pills on the Market anytime soon..

You could argue that QBL has hemp but Cann group has plenty in the pipeline... While QBL chases these licences CAN is actually going through trials.. As far as MM is concerned these guys are well advanced in the MM arena!! For any drug to come on the market it takes time.. These guys will be a market leader in medical grade cannabis before most other MM companies.

My original buying into QBL was off the same view as yours.. Hemp and the ability to generate revenue.. When EXL listed and I learned more about other companies like Australian primary hemp and by observing what happened when hemp food laws changed I realised that QBL is actually not as advanced as I thought.. EXL's Hemp Foods Australia was in shops with the sticker not for human consumption well before the Laws changed..

QBL would do themselves a huge favour IMO by not trying to drop a huge headline World First and actually just report on what they are doing...by not saying those things they'd sound so much more ligitimat and not so desperate!

I also feel that the company (QBL) should focus on hemp way more than MM because I feel it is their best chance to earn decent profits in the short term... Bauxite and MM products are a long way off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.