CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

For now I'm going to assume your bona fides but I have some...

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    For now I'm going to assume your bona fides but I have some serious doubts.
    Here are the points you need to remember imo regarding the MM and how it fits in:

1. QBL is waiting for approval to import Canntab expected in Mar/Apr...there should not be clinical trial issues with this for prescription because it is like prescribing cannabis except it is in pill form which makes the dosage much more accurate and controllable...that's the whole thinking behind the pill

2. Any serious MM player should be involved in research as well. You either have your own researchers or you have a research partner. Neither comes for free. QBL has chosen one of the best research partners there is (seriously, c'mon show us another ASX company that has this...). No one said this will lead to immediate or guaranteed income. But you can't wait for the discovery to happen and then buy in because then it's too late. The major opportunities must be ceased now while the industry is in its nascent phase.

3. The QBL research option imo is good value for money because it's $1m/year and the point we made earlier was that this research potential is anywhere as good as e.g. CAN has and CAN is in a similar position as QBL regarding development timeframes and phases, but already has a $450m+ market cap. CAN can supply medicinal cannabis but they cannot supply the Canntab, so again this sort of evens them out and yet CAN has a massive market cap.

4. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. This research can also be a major source of positive announcements for QBL in addition to the building of the hemp business. And there is no other MM product developer on the ASX that can say they are also building a hemp business that is vertically integrated with major crops in Australia waiting to be harvested.

5. The company can afford the MM research out of existing cash imo (although they have indicated that might not be necessary because of funds available to the MCL subsidiary that signed the deal) because bauxite will only be developed if they get a proper offtake deal, and the hemp business will bring in substantial revenue imo, which is something that CAN for example will not have while they do product development or very little of.

Do yourself a favour and try and understand what the value drivers for the SP are.

Do your research properly before you come on here and puke out shit as if it's fact.

In case you haven't been on HC long, imo it makes almost f'all difference to the SP and what happens on market as a result of what we post on here. The big boys have taken the market play of this stock long time ago.

But people come on here with f*ed up motives and spread shit all day long...that is what pisses me off...I don't expect someone like you to understand this until you have seen enough evidence of it for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.