CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

well done, benrat..... 'ligitimat' is the funniest thing i've...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    well done, benrat..... 'ligitimat' is the funniest thing i've seen this year. trying to downramp isnt hard and u cant even get that right. DR 101 - 1. reply to all posts. every single one. make a point of it. poke that bear. 2. repeat same negative 'facts'. older the better. harder for people to look up. repeat. repeat again. 3. disrespect hundreds of people who arent cowards and actually invest/risk their money. when 1 or 2 take offence and come back at u, play the victim and immediately call moderators. post an extra victim message. 4. scurry back to hole on good news. bound back out on bad. 5. spell correctly. adds legitimacy. (basic one but you are crap at this.) see, easy. literally anyone thats an average/below average person could try it. soooo, an australian company has an mc export license. magnificent point. permit too? legal? and what are they exporting at the moment? where? revenue so far? genuinely interested lol. we also have licenses btw, ya clown. i honestly cant get my head around someone who sits all day commenting negatively on a stock thread they dont own. all day. its either the saddest thing ever or something else. i'm down with people pointing out improvements needed but not with this broken record. i cant predict our sp but i am predicting a mod in my future, lol. worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.