AAM 6.67% 4.8¢ aumega metals ltd

Ann: A1 Enters Production and Pours First Gold , page-80

1. 1,750 Posts.
    re: Ann: A1 Enters Production and Pours First... Juk
    Youre a misceivious pussycat.
    Im not selling and would only be marginally annoyed if the share price somehow returned to .16 cents from whence it came....however 12 weeks to repair a Primary Eliptical Jaw (your upper estimate) is a bit rich. You have industry experience and Im more than happy to argure the point over this timeframe. In my view it is simply not realistic.

In half that time we could turn around a single train Gas Plant,catalyst,cryogenics and syngas compressors.

Its a Primary Jaw folks. Unlike Mill Girth gears which are usually long lead time and almost all different I cant think of a single mechanical component on a Primary Jaw likely to cause a "Significant" delay.

Are you accumulating this stock JUK? I recall you walked and are waiting to take another position. I walked back in at .315 .31 .29 and .285 two weeks ago having sold out higher. The risks of waiting any longer with a pour iminent were to great in my view. Looks like youre going to miss the capital raising as well..... damn. Could start flying on the open on Monday as a long shot. Youve got it down as a LT buy...I suggest you buy and buy quickly matey.

We need some perspective here please. This is the underdogs in action. They owe no money,have a referbished second hand plant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.5¢ $15.79K 321.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 88172 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.