AAM 0.00% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

re: Ann: A1 Enters Production and Pours First... Yeah the upper...

1. juk
    4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: A1 Enters Production and Pours First... Yeah the upper limit was only if they had to turn up a new eccentric drive in finland or bulgaria or something. I don't expect it to be that long. I have replaced a secondary crusher in it's entirety less than a week into commissioning before, and a couple that we should have. Anyway, that's immaterial, like you said a mobile crushing plant could be up and running in a week including mobilisation.

Nah i'm not buying anything at the moment. As you might recall it's the macros that's keeping me out, not company specifics. I realise that next week may be a good time to buy, but i probably still wont. Still sticking to my guns, hoping to buy a basket of small miners later this year, when later? i dont know. AAM is on that shopping list, so is LYC, SLR, ARU, FML, CAH, NUP, KGL, DRA and BDR.

I dont mind about missing out on upside, plenty more fish and many more days to fish, it's all about avoiding the greater depression. And besides, i've got the money in GOLD on the ASX, managed to pick a short term bottom, am up about 2.5%, so i'm sitting tight. I must say, this is the lowest YTD performance i've had in 6 years. Could turn out to be the best overall though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.