KAU 3.23% 15.0¢ kaiser reef limited

Publication of such a report strikes me as positive in itself:...

1. 9,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Publication of such a report strikes me as positive in itself: the company believes it has something to crow about.

okay, they cherry-picked the month, though it is the latest completed period, and excluded The cost of decline development and exploration, which would add to costs.

and, when they talk of a “strong uplift in revenues” from A1 mine in June, it’s reasonable to presume April and May were way less than stellar.

but, the strong performance continued into July and if ore grade is indeed king, then the average through June of 9.55 g/t is a high figure i’d like to see a lot more of. My understanding of the economics of u/g gold mining is limited but 9.55 g/t ore feed is the sort of number around which a commercial operation could be built.

the KAU statement is one of the first signs A1 mine could meet the expectations of shareholders following its change to producer status from explorer last year. Lucky for holders given the lack of news about exploration in NSW.

I doubt we’re out of the woods yet though. The quarterly report due by end July and the annual report by end August likely will further erode confidence as they show the high costs of rejuvenating A1.

the June gold production report shows holders a glimpse of the upside and i like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $135.3K 917.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264733 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 117906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.