DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Ann: A1M: AIC Mines Takeover Offer for Demetallica - Presentation, page-107

1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123

Minotaur / Oz Minerals have spent a lot of money drilling Jericho and extensions now-
    Recent set of results alone :
    https://demetallica.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Jericho-Final-Assays-ASX_21Sep_FINAL.pdf

Up to date Mineral Resource Estimate is nigh - this month .

(sincere apologies @bottle, I know that you know these results, but for new or casual readers information)

@GeoFiji — I am sure that we would all appreciate your thoughts also on Demetallica and Jericho.
    You said that you have always liked the resource, and have particularly been following Cloncurry exploration companies this past year .
    Thankyou very much if you also have time, & Thankyou @eastwest101.

Enjoy your Fridays and weekend all - and hopefully shareholders **take no action and Buy and HOLD their DRM shares.**

After many years, decades arguably , really also the journey here has also only just begun for Demetallica & all who invest in the company ongoing.

Market capitalisation is low for held assets but also does not at all encompass the full Qld and South Australian large potentials with Oz minerals and Sandfire as the large paying JV partner & as stakeholders.
    No deal progresses without their agreement.

Also apologies, only posted as ever, from my phone.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 21/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.