A3D 5.26% 7.2¢ aurora labs limited

I agree with the frustration. If they can keep the lights on a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    I agree with the frustration. If they can keep the lights on a get some print orders to allow cashflow to pay for ongoing expenses, I think they still have a chance. I keep track of some US 3D printing companies and own and have owned Markforged for years. Total disaster, BUT, 2 months ago I doubled my holdings at US$1.30. Hit US$2.20 the other day and they are starting to see turnaround. Back to breakeven. If you are worried about burning through AUD$37m, go have a look at what MKFG have burned through the past few years. You will have a cardiac arrest.

The hype was there too early in the roll out of all these 3D players. The ones still standing, now have a chance to reap some benefits going forward, as I believe there is far greater likelihood now of industry utilising 3D printing now its been proven and gone through layers of red tape and doubt. A3D have a vast mining and oil and gas industry in country that they should be able to be successful from. Now it comes down to management and I suspect we need some more skills on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $26.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.2¢ $79.89K 1.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.