MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: A4 Assays Confirm Expansion Potential for T3 Copper Project, page-23

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Miningbookguy in his vlog said he thought mod was thinking very strategically about the best way to raise capital. JID also said he thought mgmt was keen to minimise dilution for current holders (which includes themselves oc)

Fact remains though, they’ll be passing around the cap at a 52w low in the context of worsening macro sentiment and doom & gloom for commodities in particular

My preference (like yours) is to keep the raise small, even just enough to scrape through to Q2 (by which time a trade settlement may have been finalised)

Also, I’d be happy if the raise was limited to London sophs. Vols on LSE are laughable really and some additional liquidity might drum up interest and promote longer term price strength

It’s obviously impossible to know what exploration might turn up between now and then, but there are several key assays pending. Hopefully they has kept some pearlers up their sleeves to juice up the share price at the right time

Finally, I want the raise as quickly as possible - after the current market palpitations have subsided, but prior to end of Feb. The inevitable VWAP discount is painful enough in context of the current price, but to factor in another several months of additional price erosion due to expectations of a raise is intolerable and stupid
    Last edited by Mossberg: 23/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.