MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: A4 Assays Confirm Expansion Potential for T3 Copper Project, page-25

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

Happy New Year.....everybody.      The situation is as suspected one of continued excellent assays.....and I would think the drilling plan / schedual

is as close to the preconceved idea,   of best results from minimum expenditure.  MOD would be well aware of costs....and iff funding is required,

then a raise for the amount required would be done bearing in mind the requirement to minimise dilution.      With this in mind....concider the fact

that for various reasons MOD gained 100% of T3.....not only to facilitate funding for an appropiate sized mining instalation.....but also to allow a 

cleaner out right purchase of existing assets.....or a major JV.     MTR benifiting greatly too ?    I wonder if the timing was not just a concideration

of the forementioned,     but also the coinsiding of the end of present drilling operations and the issuence of the licence to begin construction.

I trust MOD [ so far not a foot wrong ]    and what I think is lacking......is not outright ramping or fantasy ?   but plain old fashioned  PATIENCE......

and concider the present SP a very good opportunity to buy in on what could well be a £2 share end 2020 [ UK ].      If  you have not done your

studies into MOD / Sprott / Botswana switch from diamonds to Copper......or indeed the demand for the mineral by the Chinese let alone the rest

of the world.......Then I suggest you sell up,  stick to a savings account.                      Good luck.....from UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.