MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Happy New Year.....everybody.      The situation is as suspected...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

Happy New Year.....everybody.      The situation is as suspected one of continued excellent assays.....and I would think the drilling plan / schedual

is as close to the preconceved idea,   of best results from minimum expenditure.  MOD would be well aware of costs....and iff funding is required,

then a raise for the amount required would be done bearing in mind the requirement to minimise dilution.      With this in mind....concider the fact

that for various reasons MOD gained 100% of T3.....not only to facilitate funding for an appropiate sized mining instalation.....but also to allow a 

cleaner out right purchase of existing assets.....or a major JV.     MTR benifiting greatly too ?    I wonder if the timing was not just a concideration

of the forementioned,     but also the coinsiding of the end of present drilling operations and the issuence of the licence to begin construction.

I trust MOD [ so far not a foot wrong ]    and what I think is lacking......is not outright ramping or fantasy ?   but plain old fashioned  PATIENCE......

and concider the present SP a very good opportunity to buy in on what could well be a £2 share end 2020 [ UK ].      If  you have not done your

studies into MOD / Sprott / Botswana switch from diamonds to Copper......or indeed the demand for the mineral by the Chinese let alone the rest

of the world.......Then I suggest you sell up,  stick to a savings account.                      Good luck.....from UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.