GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Great. Thanks for sharing. Again we get to learn more from the...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3241
    Great. Thanks for sharing. Again we get to learn more from the other side.

I really like the discussion at around 14mins. Interesting to hear how they 'share notes' with each other. Apparently A40 has learned alot from GXY.

"we will be leaning on them [gxy] for their experience they bring to the table"

"In this market you really need the knowledge and customer knowledge" - Mmmm customer knowledge 'hint'

"We now have some blocking stakes, we don't want to get taken out until we can deliver some real value for shareholders" - big things coming in this space for those that wait!

"Market cap is low [a40] because of mine life" - as I mentioned in previous posts that drilling campaign around Mt C is vital. If they drill and show what's in the ground that can launch gxy sp. The reason a40 is only now starting to ramp up their drilling campaign is strategic. Looks like that same strategy is in play at Mt C.

In terms of pricing it is sort of confirmed the most important thing is the impurities. The less of them, especially particular ones the higher the price you can command.

While it is an a40 perspective, this interview does highlight the value, the reason as to gxy spending the money. Seems to confirm it was a great opportunity and the strategy is there behind it to support the deal being done.

Anyway, they are some of the more important points. Great listen and I recommend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.