AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: AB1 Invests in Dapper Labs, the company behind CryptoKitties, page-118

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I bought a pack from NBA Top Shots and i want to share my experience.

Login was easy and very customer friendly.
    The Menu is easy to understand and also very convenient to handle.
    Buying Packs is very easy. You choose your pack and insert your credit card details.
    I had a lot of experience with Quidd (the other App from Animoca), so it was something i was already used to.
    Packs are very expensive. I didnt like that. Some packs cost 230 USD and there are only like a handfuld of Cards inside (I think about 6 Cards). That is way too expensive. Even the much cheaper packs costs 24 USD, which is also too expensive in my opinion.

I bought a pack for 9 USD to test it. It was rather a bit unsatisfying. I got only 3 Cards. Thats 3 Dollars for only one Card. Two of them were uninteresting. You get a Card with a small Video of about a few seconds. There is no sound. Only a short Video which is not much fun to watch.

In Times of YouTube there is nothing attractive to buy a small 5 Second Highlight Reel with no Sound.
    So the "gameplay"-factor is zero and the entertaining part to buy and watch these Cards is pretty low.

I have to admit that this is addictive. I know this already from the App "Quidd".
    This addiction is based on the purpose to collect and complete the sets.
    And it is very addictive to find and buy rare cards or items.

I was wondering what this has to do with Blockchain. There is absolutely nothing which shows my items on a Blockchain System.
    Right now the Cards are only on their servers which is very odd. Because the idea of this Project was to prevent that.
    Maybe they will change it in the future and transfer the cards to a Blockchain System.

I think this has potential. But two things seem problematic for me.
    1. Cards are too expensive
    2. No Sounds on these Highlight Moves which makes them almost no fun at all to watch. Right now it is only about finding rare cards.

People on ** were confused because they didnt know which value their cards had, which is the main reason for collecting.
    I hope they will do it like on Quidd, where the App shows you the approximately value of your items when you put it on sale.

One last thing was also confusing. There are not many Users but almost every Pack is sold out. And there must be 10 thousands of Packs already.
    And with so many Packs for a few hundred Dollars it seems unrealistic that almost every pack is sold out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.