TLG 0.46% 54.3¢ talga group ltd

Thanks Saggito, that's about what I was up to. It boils down to...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Thanks Saggito, that's about what I was up to. It boils down to what a future partnership entails. LKAB is clearly more than a contractor who will just do what Talga says, but not a (project) co-owner. The difference of course has an impact on unit costs and/or share dilution, incentive to mobilise and produce quickly, cost efficiency and pressure put on permit providers. As you rightly point out, this will be a mutual beneficial partnership. Important is to economically use the skills, knowledge and resources available with both parties and built the trust to encourage a long-lasting cooperation.

That Talga is going into the detail as shown in this announcement indicates to me that the balance is positive to us as Talga takes the lead in contracts affecting mining operations, but also that LKAB is no doubt aware of and probably involved in this arrangement. Of course, one can argue that this contract has an impact on the supply chain which covers more that only mining operations.

Those were the ideas developing in my head about the future relationship. Thanks for clarifying a least a good part of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.3¢
Change
-0.003(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $206.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.3¢ 53.8¢ $36.52K 67.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29415 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 25027 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.