TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

To further paint the picture of this circular economy....

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    To further paint the picture of this circular economy.

https://www.lkab.com/en/news-room/press-releases/talga-mitsui-and-lkab-confirm-intent-for-joint-development-of-the-vittangi-graphite-mine-and-battery-anode-production/

"Growth within the industrial minerals market is a strategic activity to reduce dependence on the iron ore market which today accounts for around 90 percent of the external sales. There is also a clear sustainability-based rationale coupled with the growth ambition, to recycle and upgrade by-products and waste streams. Additionally, the growth will be accelerated through selected acquisitions and investments that offer synergies with LKAB’s market, operations and sustainability ambitions. Talga, with its proximity to LKAB’s existing mining operations in Northern Sweden, may offer synergies with resources, skills and infrastructure. There are also potential commercial synergies with sales and distribution, including the developments in the ReeMAP project that will produce both phosphorus and rare earth elements through recycling mine waste."

https://www.talgagroup.com/irm/PDF/d600e2fe-05e4-406a-91f0-8ff8cdf1121d/ABBandTalgaSignAgreementforBatteryAnodeProject

Under the MoU, ABB will utilise its industrial automation and electrification expertise to develop and co-ordinate an extensive suite of production control and process solutions for Talga’s vertically integrated lithium-ion battery anode operations. In addition, ABB will work together with Talga and its partners to provide engineering support for the Vittangi Anode Project Definitive Feasibility Study, due for completion March 2021, with the intent to execute binding agreements for construction and operations in future.

This will be a case study in years to come of the most successful circular economy in history in Sweden - LKAB, Talga, ABB, Epiroc, Volvo, Northvolt, SSAB, Vattenfall.

From renewal hyrdo energy, green mining operations and raw materials extraction, green steel production, green batteries production, green electric vehicles and mining equipment. All to support the electric vehicle revolution. It is truly a circular economy.

It is so much better than synthetic anode which relies on petroleum coke i.e. fossil fuel byproduct..the question is can the swedes see the forest for the trees...I think so

Last edited by cat dog: 13/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.