ABB 0.87% $3.46 aussie broadband limited

Depends on the type of connection, you can also expect...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Depends on the type of connection, you can also expect Government/Enterprise price negotiations to occur for large deals or opportunities which could result in lower revenue/profit.

I would assume it's the former, more expensive connections being replaced by cheaper service types, but regardless more Government/Enterprise looks good on the books.

To answer your other questions, who are you comparing to? At this stage, I wouldn't put too much value on profit/margin (aside from gross) as they are targeting gross connections which means expenses will be high, very few other ISPs of their size are doing this (maybe superloop...?).

Gross revenue in combination with their growing asset base is what is driving the SP increase, once they saturate and achieve their 4th largest goal I would see them aim to grow profit.

From what I can see they have also been harshly reducing their liabilities (25% reduction), I'm sure they are obligated to pay these liabilities back but that's still an extra 100 mill~ that they were able to pay off which would 'look' better in the profit section I'm sure.

Also worth noting they had interest of 4.2 mill, I'm sure this will decrease due to the reduction in borrowings but minor in the scheme of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.46
Change
0.030(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.022B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.42 $3.47 $3.37 $2.228M 649.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 592 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 7499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.