OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Abbotts Drilling Results Confirm High Grade Zone, page-9

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

"Murchison King Gold mine ore body continues to depth

I hope so Westaussie. There’s a hint that it does. And starting shallower than the ‘Golden Jewels’ of Garden Gully’.

While there were no shallow intercepts near the mine (mined out I suppose) that one deep intercept catches attention. OGDD217 is tantalisingly rich enough and deep enough to suggest a continuation of the Murchison King mine. It is 66.67g/t 110m deep (vertically) and about 75m NE of the pit shown on the map. That’s a fair drift NE though – perhaps it follows the fault (FF) shown on the map?

I could imagine this deep intercept might followed up with further DD.

It is great to see the Eastern Shear Zone showing consistently high grades. The drilling has done a lot to define its position. It seems to move left and right of the generalised position on the map but it’s always there; often intercepted at 50m (we didn’t drill much deeper) but also at surface. The grades away from the shear zone are too low but we might have a focused go at the ESZ, possibly starting with the surface (and deeper intercepts) found in the middle to South of pit B.

The wild card is the startling Cu, Ag development up at Govt Well.

We’ve now got a couple of irons in fire

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $32.73K 6.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 74206369 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 327467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.