PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I am still holding after all of these years. I for one think...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am still holding after all of these years. I for one think that the current management are doing a great job of turning this company around. We have a lot more interest from the broader market after several JVs etc and it is more like an octopus than the one-trick pony that it was under the disaster that was the old board of a few years ago. Our tentacles are now spreading across the Territory.

Us long-termers were kicked in the nuts repeatedly years ago and nearly lost the lot. Salt and I and others put a lot into staving off the shifty takeover that almost stuffed us completely.

Holders should now be optimistic that the management of the company is taking us in the right direction.
    For those who were burnt and got out; I empathise with your feelings but, are we still going to be talking about the previous management stuff-ups forever? For crying out loud, some of you sound like the old mother-in-law, (in screeching voice to daughter) "I told you, you shouldn't have married him, he'll never be any good, blah, blah". Bury the ghosts move on, no one is interested.

Good luck to all, I think we can be very optimistic about the future. Hopefully we have some good results in the wings.

PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.