Burt, Last I checked, the two largest ABM shareholders were APAC...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Burt,

Last I checked, the two largest ABM shareholders were APAC and Pacific Road.

APAC around 17% and Pacific Road closer to 20%.

Smallyards story is a fable, and likely predicated here on sour grapes having witnessed ABM and TAM potentially completing one of the best transactions of 2014.

The old TAM crew love Coyote - Truth is it never made money (and was the noose around the companies neck), that is a different story when you consider how old pirate fits.

TAM had the chance you might remember back a few years ago to deal - but they got greedy didn't they. Not sure who the leader was at that time, but the relations in the past between TAM and ABM were always Icy. There is a reason for that.

That is no longer the case. Like I say, I will write a book one day so the real truth of TAM can be heard. TAM is now on fantastic footing, both companies are in strong positions to grow. Shareholders should be looking forward with optimism.

Though that wont exist for the old sour grapes crew. Leave them to wallow in their greed and failure in missing the opportunity to share and collaborate in the district.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.