PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: ABM's First Gold Pour, page-19

1. 494 Posts.
    It is obviously taking a tad longer than anticipated getting the plant dialled in and meticulously optimizing each section. As this was to have been done early this month.

But its important to get this done, so what is an extra two weeks in the big scheme of things.

On the good side, the plant is starting to fill up with gold in circuit and it looks like commissioning as far as the plant operation goes will complete in time for the normal high grade ore.

Full production start with a saturated plant, will indicate a deal making full 1/4 production to guidance or not as Gold pirate says it will be about Sept report time, provided the plant is pre saturated.

But like the report says, one cant get reliable data on ore processed until the gold in circuit builds up plaus normal ore that is mined is put through the plant, remember also gold in circuit according to Tanami Gold last operational report is about 1800 ish oz.

Will be a little more, but 8500 tonnes of low grade ore if all processed at .04 g per tonne = 340 oz add a little for small qty of med and high mixed in. I also believe though, from memory that the low grade material is not what we mined recently.

So in my books 2nd 1/4 of operations, Nov report is more likely to give the true indication of performance, though Sept should hopefully be a big improvement.

Regards MarkH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.177K 1.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 81872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 448437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.