PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: ABM's First Gold Pour, page-21

1. 494 Posts.
    Hi there Salt,

I wasn't meaning to say Tanami left 1800 oz in circuit,
    I was saying that if 1800 ish oz is the amount that Tanami had in circuit, this is the amount that needs to build up for the gold ABU collect out the back end to be reliable figure. Plus the proper ore needs to be used.

I was meaning that we need to replenish that gold in circuit, else if one put a stable grade of ore through, the gold collected will actually increase until the plant is saturated, with up and down grades the average wont be able to be worked out.

1800 oz in circuit is what I found as reported by Tam last operational accounts. So unless we added bits to the plant it is the indication of what should be in circuit, if TAM accounts are correct.

2nd point yes there is variation in amount of ore possibly put through so far and grade and source, but the range of variation all add up to comparative small potatoes, until the plant is saturated and the proper ore grades are put through. Plus they mean nothing so far.

We wont get a real read on $ until 1/4 with a pre saturated plant and the real ore.

I might have been a bit ambiguous, so I guess we are really saying the same thing really.

Regards MarkH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.