PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: ABM's First Gold Pour, page-35

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Well, ABU's Gold production is up and running. I believe they have done a good job getting this far, although taking much longer than anyone thought!

There's been a lot to organise, the haul road, the haul trucks, the workers' village, the mining plant, clearing the areas to be mined etc. And all appears to be going well.

ABU still hasn't broken through 28c, a key resistance level. And there has not been a stampede of big buyers either!

The Market does not like most Gold stocks at the moment and Market sentiment for ABU has to change greatly for the sp to rise.

At some point in time I believe that 60c+ is achievable for ABU, but when that will be could be a long way off yet?

And the question is, "Are there other non-Gold stocks that will perform better in the short term?" Realistically should investors buy into ABU? A rising Gold price and a falling AUD$ would help.

Anyway I'm sticking with ABU for a while yet and will keep accumulating.

Keep the faith! Go ABU!

"Darren Holden, Managing Director of ABM said, “It is a great milestone for the Company to achieve its first gold pour. With momentum in mining and processing building we look forward to bringing one of Australia’s highest grade open pit gold deposits to fruition.”"

ABU Gold 1.jpg

As Jackie Gleason would say, "How Sweet It Is!"

IMHO
    Last edited by bruce13: 19/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.