ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Ann: ABR Defers Phase 1A of Fort Cady Mine to enhance US Listing, page-170

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Just block it matt - easy.

Pretty obvious with many resource - travel stocks being hit and off 20-25% - US markets off. Probably more falls to follow as markets stage a mini sell off and followed of course another run - noticeably and in media - investors switching to consumables (chemicals are consumables big time).
    I have no problems with ABR. We clearly know the asset is very valuable and in high demand - permitting approved and importantly in a co operative jurisdiction (try holding LYC or GGG in the past or African continent shares - that geographical advantage is often over looked and taken for granted). We know decisions have been off the mark which is being corrected by top quality advisors with exceptional experience and reputations. and soon to be CEO and other management appointments. It is simply far better to correct now before it becomes a very expensive decision later. US listing by mid 2022 and all extended resource definition completed - project capex finance - sales agreements - design/engineering complete - long lead items ordered well in advance. Markets always look forward and I'm certainly looking forward to the new ABR in 2022.
    The current noise will be long gone and forgotten - it always is. We know how quick this bounces because of the above. Looking to acquire again soon as the obvious buyers are now in taking advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.