ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Ann: ABR Defers Phase 1A of Fort Cady Mine to enhance US Listing, page-188

1. 6,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1604
    Well you should dump and move on as well Tbone and your thumbsters as many already have - still up 200%+ over 12 months - do you have proof - no - a chart and opinion.

Close to 380 million shares out.
    Close to 160 millions held by directors and top two share holders.
    Around 30 million shares traded since ann - business restructure - previous mistakes. (Do you understand the difference between traded & sold).
    Ask this - how many have actually been sold as opposed to traded? What is the % overall? who may be selling say 25 mill shares? who would be buying 25 mill? There is a far higher probability smarty's/funds are buying from retail locking in profits.

Hypothetically - no proof.
    Former CEO dumped a lot ?
    Plenty retail dumped a lot ? - certainly many here have.
    Many have simply traded - I personally have traded over 250k shares for purpose of accumulation.
    Insiders buying invariably from retail selling - panicked & rightfully locking in profit - looking on for possible re-entry.
    Of course the very obvious - no change of holdings compliance announcements - cause the volume is simply not there.

The overall market is selling down recent high gaining stocks - I have partially or completely eg - SYR - NVX - PLS - LYC. There is concerns of large highs and media speculation of sell down on markets - inflation concerns leading to support the claims of sell down - all causing market sentiment to be on the nose a bit and placing pressure and some stocks soaring 200-700%+ are being sold down somewhat - perhaps you or others have a couple in your holdings or have time to research such - profit is king (although unfortunately my ABR has now gone rather red for now but my adding is balancing)

Anyway - point is - add this to the ABR dilemma - the extremely poor manner it has been presented - little wonder they have been hit hard. To hard? Time will tell as always - I certainly don't expect a quick bounce or even see that we have hit the bottom but here's hoping - sentiment overplays fundamentals very often. Obviously this is now about the next 12 months and the advisory board and soon to be appointed new board members to deliver a whole lot. If one has concerns that they will not deliver - the cash burn that was to be literally wasted on stage 1 that will now be used far more constructively to adopt a new very large mine with higher quality/value products - overall capex/opex reductions - with US listing and an additional 10 year JORC - well - just hang the boots up and move on.
    It has been discussed in depth with some real humdinger posts - explained thoroughly by the company (yes poorly) - simple - in or out. Move onto another stock - load up more current holdings - really that simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.