ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Well this looks a pretty promising start, no doubt there wil be...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well this looks a pretty promising start, no doubt there wil be those who can analyse the details in far greater depth than I can...only one tiny bit of concern in the announcement and that is the following sentence
    "We continue to believe this is a world-class borate-lithium project.” does that highlight a tad disappointment in the numbers or am i reading too much into?

"American Pacific Borate and Lithium Managing Director & CEO Michael Schlumpberger said: “We are very pleased to release a JORC Maiden Resource containing more than 10 million tonnes of boric acid with upside, that has been successfully delivered under five months since listing on the ASX. The average thickness of the borate mineralisation is very encouraging suggesting our solution mining strategy will be effective. We are confident this maiden JORC MRE will support our project production targets that we expect to release shortly within our Scoping Study. We continue to believe this is a world-class borate-lithium project.”

all the very best to holders,

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.