ABR 0.00% $2.65 american pacific borates limited

Ann: ABR Provides an Update on Recent Positive Progress, page-97

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Daz - The demand for Boron is only just starting but is forecast to rise due to the global trends set to take place over the next decade - Global trends mentioned in my previous post like world population increase and demand for boron fertilizers, elec vehicles and clean energy.

As I understand it (please check), the updated dfs was based on Rio Tinto (BA) and Compass (SOP) operating costs for cy 2020. It has not been based on 2024 or later forecasts. So in my view this is conservative because 2020 was the year of Covid when operating costs were higher than average.

I agree - it looks like they want to do it all from mining to sales which I think is the game-changer. Why stop at mining when you can own the whole supply chain and get the big margins at 25%? This really is what makes ABR a different company to what it was under MS

As for offering CAPEX - Thats why the US advisory board are here and they are only 10% into their contracted time. I do not expect news on this until the year end or early next year. They dont need it now as they have approx. $53m in the bank and no large expenditure requirements until 2022/23.

Let me know if you need any thing else. All the info can quite easily be found

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.