G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Surely I am near the top of the 18.5 cent queue. Might pull it...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Surely I am near the top of the 18.5 cent queue. Might pull it and buy something else that is actually alive and breathing.

Keep up the good work G1A CEO, Previous CEO, Board. Awesome shareholder wealth creation.. lol

Lithium out of favour. Gold going backwards and we still can't attract SFA interest

Maybe in the next 5 years there will be a SP rise.. coz there hasn't been one in last 5 years.. remind me why we paid share appreciation rights to former CEO?.. that's right, its a mates club.. probably manufactured a mini pump to reach the trigger price.. also probably why we took the sheety 8 per cent loan.. another bonus trigger. Wasn't that getting refinanced closer to production... seems not.. was probably awarded to another member of the mates club that needs to feed on G1A

Is Tony James still alive? Couple of interviews when he took over and he has retreated to his cave.

G1A starting to stink, look and feel dodgy in many ways

This canine is triggering me again. I am not on this planet forever. Hurry the faark up!

Apologies for losing it.. I have Covid brain. Hit me harder than i expected..I am not myself.. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.