G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Great post from the depths of your tortured mind, you are...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Great post from the depths of your tortured mind, you are absolutely praying and willing for whatever is to be announced, to be as negative as possible, the worse the announcement, the more you will get your rocks off, anything to justify the A*se R*peing that G1A has given you in the past, nothing would give you more satisfaction than for all shareholders to do their balls, the harder the better in your sadistic satisfaction.
    I have no idea what they are going to announce, so no predictions here, I do know that Regal would not be looking to loose, as they are a very successful fund, if you read the returns that they quote on their website.
    Wouldnt it be a real pity if through a strategic review that the company is able to get through the current issues and emerge a stronger profitable company, something positive, we can’t have that, not in the toxic negative environment we are now wading through.
    Anyway we will all know a bit more soon enough, I have never been particularly lucky, so all the toxic keyboard warriors will probably have their day in the sun, they say when you flush the toilet of life all the f*cking turds float to the top, don’t forget after reading this to report me to the hotcopper puratin police.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.