ABV 1.43% 7.1¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Ann: ABT - Entitlements Offer Closure and Placeme, page-4

1. 580 Posts.
    re: Ann: ABT - Entitlements Offer Closure and... Hi Teddyward, had a look, what little I found was a private (not publicly listed company), nothing negative, they would have had to have done diligence on them, a question for the company though.

I would like to see some announcements regarding anything to do with activities in larger markets eg: US for instance.

The technology licensing angle may be a double edged sword, they get to reduce their ongoing costs and hopefully the need for future capital raising's and as a consequence diluting current shares, creating extra revenue for expansion in other areas and product lines. They get someone else to help with the financial heavy lifting and bring the products to market quicker.

The downside is what any licensing deal will cost the company directly/indirectly, nothing is free.

If we want to accelerate things it is certainly one way to do it.

Been speaking to philip capital and it seems the time frame for the takeup of residual shares/options will be less than the original three months on the asx announcement and turn out to possibly be only another week or two, I would guess due to having enough interested parties to grab those shares.

Phoned the company last week and also again this week to try and speak to the CEO and was told he was over East with appointments/meetings both weeks so he is out and about wheeling and dealing, Waiting to see what eventuates in future announcements.

As noted Directors buying is also a good sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $27.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $24.38K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 955439 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 125456 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.