JAT 1.28% 77.0¢ jatcorp limited

I'm LT on JAT and in no way a day trader, so please don't take...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I'm LT on JAT and in no way a day trader, so please don't take of this as ramping (up or down).

I don't understand the lack of frustration from some posters here...the SP is getting pushed down and down with low volume trades, and people keep being optimistic for more announcements. Two weeks ago the SP touched 29c after announcements, and now look where we are back to. Why is there apparent optimism from LT holders that future announcements are unlikely to have the same effect? Short term increase and then slow retrace. After positive announcements on GK acquisition, chinese distribution partnerships, and CIIE hosting, we're back to a SP that is about the same as after the trading halt lifted in February. Its a day trader's dream, but the LT holders like me are agonising over when this is going to reach the levels it should be at, instead of declining.

My own optimism at the moment is that bigger investors are doing this deliberately, as some here have pointed out...low volume sales to reduce the SP and then picking up big bucketloads of acquisitions. So that's a good sign that hopefully reinforces the faith that JAT is going places.

I know this is still early days for this company. Until there is announcement about the chinese regulatory approval (sorry can't remember the new CFDA acronym off the top of my head), and some reported revenue growth, future announcements I think are likely to see the same climb and retrace that we've seen in March.

I'm hanging in with my 18.5c average and waiting for the long-term. If it drops lower than my average I might try to pick up some more stock. I think the SP is currently very undervalued and will have longterm improvements. But keeping an eye on the daily SP movements is painful. And the lower the base drops, the longer it takes to climb back to respectable amounts.

Rant over. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $64.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 75.0¢ $21.33K 27.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 253 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.