JAT 1.28% 77.0¢ jatcorp limited

Not intended to be arky or anger. More frustration. Some...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Not intended to be arky or anger. More frustration.

Some comments on here are beyond me.

This Ann today can be wiped from everyone’s memory. It is a small deal, looking after connections/affiliates/friends/family.

How there is a negative drawn from this announcement is plain skepticism and illogical.

Have they not stated their intentions in the natural health and beauty range? I trust the directors understand the markets. It’s not just an adhoc plan. As JAT are doing, so are ABT. It is irrelevant to JATs model what ABTs books look like. They are simply a customer.

‘JAT is building a solid reputation as a leading end-to-end export service provider offering a fast, cost effective, one-stop solution for Australian companies seeking to launch and build their brands in China.’

Will directors benefit both ways? Ofcourse. Would you not push a product harder if you were indexed within? Ofcourse.

The books of another co has zero effect on JAT. That is entirely their problem. It becomes a problem when they can’t supply. JAT offers a service, end of story. Alliance has no bearing on the Ann.

They can announce every little deal they sign with every little company and I’m fine with it. Is it fluffy? Ofcourse it is. What does it matter???

It’s with a publicly listed company in a growth phase.

I’m unsure if half the holders understand we’re invested in a spec stock. Find a blue chip if you want million dollar profits on the books today and take your fully franked dividends.

Scenario here is pretty simple. And again, to pull a negative out of today’s announcement is astounding.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $64.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 75.0¢ $21.33K 27.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 253 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.