JAT 1.28% 77.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: ABT: International Supply Agreement, page-66

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Hey mate, no stress. I apologise getting agitated. Reflecting, that’s not how/what I want to post, especially if it comes across personal. I guess investing/money can get the back up :/

In hindsight, it’s good you look into companies business relations and that’s not naive at all. I just thought assumptions/thoughts drawn from a simple supply agreement were a touch skeptical. If they were an unlisted co, we’d be none the wiser of their finances.

I am on side with the fact we don’t want JAT to concentrate too hard in this sector. But I do trust that they are well aware of profitable sectors and if they even make a small profit from dealing here, then it is well worth it for the onset of further companies that would use JAT as a point of contact for export into China.

It’s definitely not a monumental deal and no doubt looking after close affiliates. Probably one of those not what you know, who you know scenarios and ABT will benefit out of it. As you say, inflate their sp for an imminent CR. But that’s their deal and JAT will continue on their path.

I am aware of a product ABT have been working on, maybe this will be their marquee, I’m unsure.

All the best, we’ve done well so far and hope to keep gaining traction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $64.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 75.0¢ $21.33K 27.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 253 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.