ABV 1.82% 5.6¢ advanced braking technology ltd

IMO opinion to do so would be impossible as they should be...

1. 9,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    IMO opinion to do so would be impossible as they should be ramping up inventory to enable supply to many outlets and not disappoint any prospective clients with delays. If they really do have clients as I am yet to see retail pricing of products and talking to a tour operator ( not extreme conditions but hard) who likes the product the price estimate didn't work according to himself even with long term ownership keeping same vehicle due to special fit outs.. Warranty was a issue as well. . If it didn't work for him than retail it will be a hard push.

Reality with funny accounting and taking preorders and only manufacturing to order or getting paid on dispatch for exports etc ???? No one would stock them without some spares etc in country as you just can't have industrial and high use vehicles off road so there should be stocking orders. Problem is those stocking orders will look like outright sales on accounts and we won't know unless there is notation on accounts and next quarter we will have no idea if there is a further client wanting a new line stocking order or if it will fall flat till sales come through. Just can't tell if their new network of sellers will be motivated and if sales will get any momentum with out advertising and if ABV will contribute to that advertising with roadshows, magazine, media etc in partnership with resellers.

So many if's and buts and would only become clear with decent notes on cash accounts to be sure of where $ come from and go to and small companies aren't the best at providing those other than to smarter folk who ask harder questions and understand accounts.

I guess the conv note means they needed capital and I hope it is headed to manufacturing and I hope they have a margin on that at some scale??? Won't know till we see a series of quarters and some honest feedback on sale numbers in each market segment in each country.

Then I guess IMO they will issue themselves performance options and shares or raise on market with friendly soph ( if they can find a punter who like the turnaround) etc so not sure just how well they need to go until mum and dad punters would share in possible spoils of real sustained share price appreciation.

All that said they are in a OK position and have a OK product but need some sales volume and ultimately a partnership with larger provider of braking systems to suvive as their niche will gradually close.

Recetly reading about electric boost motors in trucks transmissions or tailshafts or at hub and 40-100% of brake load being done by power regeneration and the manufacturers of such systems are already involved with volvo, benze, inveco so very simple for garbage truck market etc. These are also offering electric park brake as a possibility . Yeah I still like simple wet mechanical but ......... Boost motors mean less noise, less transmittion and brake wear and smaller motor required and fuel saving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $21.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $5 97

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94890 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 384285 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.