ABV 5.56% 5.7¢ advanced braking technology ltd

????? Yeah I wonder what I am missing and why people have held...

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    ????? Yeah I wonder what I am missing and why people have held ?????? Was that a rhetorical question??? I have seen too much opportunity elsewhere and as much as I like the product I am not sure how gangbusters it must go before anything will trickle down to holders. All should be spent on marketng so they grow but I doubt that will happen and IMO some feathering of nests will happen first so holders are just cheap free bankers IMO.

I am not sure what number would get me excited and if I would trust t without several in a row and a forward looking report and then that would probably scream raising $ ? They could easily raise $ and then take it private and no benefit for minions etc later on.

Electric regenerative with capacitors and even using possible battery sources will be huge as in trucks it is easy retrofit for city vehicles with Dana and others looking at integrated systems for on road high stop start vehicles so busses , garbage etc must be a easy sell. Best of all with a fault the truck still drives in 90% of cases as it has normal full size brakes.

Am seeing trend towards 4wd electric assist vehicles with front drive and rear is electric hub motors. Space , design cost and mechanical weight saving is huge and 4wd is only for low speed and immense boost in acceleration from standstill with less transmission stress etc.. No tailshafts or other mechanical s to rear of car. Not a complicated system for the reality of need. Small disadvantage in sprung weight on suspension but with lighter weight alloys it is not a killer . Smaller brakes a possibility and a lockout to low speed if a regenerative failure so still save and driveable.

Weight no a massive issue on some trucks but always surprises me how close to max weights so many are these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $2.847K 50.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 403000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 2156 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.