ABV 0.00% 5.5¢ advanced braking technology ltd

I hope you are right but I am always wary of companys like...

1. 9,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    I hope you are right but I am always wary of companys like Thales and these sort of contracts and all I hope for is that the cost of scaling up and possible other markets create a economy of scale that lowers their costs and increases their margins so they are viable. Compliance and other costs in these contracts can bury small companies and area real burden. I also worry about management wanting their pound of flesh for keeping it alive before everyday shareholder get a return. Easy to loan company at high interest rates etc to get return as well or use convertibles , and performance options . . Unless it gets some excited new shareholders who pump it it will be a while to see actual results and proof in the pudding.

Unfortunately it will probably run on some excitement and holders will have to decide if there will be any follow through and at what point it is overvalued and for longer term holders ( believers). They will probably want to exit unless they believe a offer from a larger company already with compliance and scale benefits can take em out at a premium or will those larger companies just concentrate on this sector a little closer and amend their existing products as I am not sure what patents and IP ABV really hold that creates a moat. Their biggest moat has been flexibility to adapt to new models and also ability to survive on small low value production runs - just.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 166 30/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 466590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.